Shamama Therapy Story
Shamama Therapy was founded in 2014. It was inspired by the healing, purifying and nourishing properties of essential oils and plant oils in skincare. We invite you to the world of Aromatherapy to feel and smell the power of Nature with all your senses.
Natural Skincare To Give You Healthy, Even And Glowing Skin.
The therapeutic properties of Shamama Therapy Skin Care work with the skin’s natural function to protect, repair and nourish, without the side effects of harsh and dangerous chemicals. They promote good health of the skin, are safe for people and the environment.
With natural, plant-based ingredients at its center, Shamama Therapy Skin Care pamper your skin, delivering visible benefits, beautiful aromas and optimum skincare during and after use. They work with your body’s own natural vitality and ability to nurture and heal.
Benefits Of Shamama Therapy Skincare
- Effective and empirically proven. Plants have been used throughout history to heal skin.
- Holistic approach. Often used as part of a total healthcare regime. The skin is not seen as an isolated organ to be treated separately from the rest of the body
- Life in harmony with nature. Harm to the environment is minimal.
- Chemical complexity.Essential oils are so complex that they can support all skin functions.
- Synergy and multifaceted actions.The plant has created several compounds whose purpose is to alleviate exactly the side effects that the isolated constituent produces in living organism. Plant medicines contain thousands of complex compounds that work synergistically.
“While normal cosmetics treatment is symptom oriented and attempts to change the skin in one way or another, the goal of essential oils treatment is always the restoration of balance. Treatment with essential oils attempts to bring the metabolic functions back into balance.”
Custom – Blended Skincare
A natural solution for the most demanding skin.
Every individual has unique skin characteristics and his/her skin condition changes with age, environment and lifestyle. Sometimes, even the most natural product can cause skin sensitivity and inflammation, because of one or more ingredients in it. Schedule your complimentary on-site Skin Consultation by sending me email at firstname.lastname@example.org.